Mojave Gold owns the mining rights to the Telegraph Gold Mine, an advanced exploration stage gold and silver deposit located near Baker, CA, with $150MM+ in measured ore reserve, exposed on the surface for 3200′. The measured reserve extends to a depth of 250′, with potential and inferred reserves to 1500′. Mojave Gold also owns the mining rights to the famous Montgomery-Shoshone Gold Mine, formerly operated by Barrick, near Beatty, NV. Both projects are epithermal, boiling type deposits located within the Walker Lane gold belt, which has been the source of over 50 million ounces of gold discovery.
Mojave Gold is managed by a seasoned leadership team, with a combined 135 years of technical experience.
- Mr. Weston is experienced in corporate management, acquisitions, mineral exploration and mine development; qualified as an expert witness in mine evaluations..President
- Mr. Tilley has over 50 years of mining experience, and over 37 years of mine supervision experience..Director
- Dr. Clifford holds a PhD in Metallurgy and a B.S degree in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Utah. He has 24 years experience in mine management and metallurgy, including serving as Chief Metallurgist with Chevron Resources..Director
- Mr. Ryzak holds a B.S. in Geology, and has been employed as a development, production and underground mine geologist for over 40 years..Director
- Mr. Weston has 7 years experience leading startup companies as President/COO, including growing Deseret Health Group from a startup to profitable, $30MM/year business. He has 13 years operational excellence experience and is a certified six sigma black belt. He holds a B.S. degree in Political Science from the University of Utah..Director