The Telegraph Mine
–.21 oz Au/ton average (510,440 tons measured ore after dilution surface exposed and to a depth of 250′)
–107,192 measured oz Au, NPV $48,427,617 (at $1,350 per oz Au)
-Low sulphidation epithermal boiling deposit
-Mineralization consistent to a depth of 1500′
-Vein is traceable along strike for 3200′ (mineralized throughout length)
–3 patented claims, 5 unpatented claims
Vein Drilling Averages:
-64 drill intercepts
-.51 oz Au/ton average width 8′
Telegraph South Claim
-23 drill intercepts
-.45 oz Au/ton, average width 5′
- Mojave Gold Mining Corporation (the “Company”) is pleased to announce the Company’s initial National Instrument 43-101 Compliant Technical Report for the Telegraph Mine project, located in San Bernardino, California. David A. Hedderly-Smith, Ph.D., P.G. (“Dr. Hedderly-Smith”), of D.A. Hedderly-Smith & Associates (“DAHS&A”) of Park City, Utah, an independent qualified person, prepared and authorized the publication of the Technical Report..
- The Telegraph Mine is in an advanced exploration stage. The Telegraph Mine Drilling and Assay Summary provides all of the relevant history related to mining, exploration, including the drilling and assay results, for the Telegraph project..
- Peter Lange's thesis on the Telegraph Mine is reference extensively in the 1991 Evaluation of Metallic Mineral Resources and their Geologic Controls in the East Mojave National Scenic Area report by the US Department of the Interior. This report validates all of Lange's assessments of the Telegraph Mine..
- The Telegraph Mine is located near the California/Nevada border, just a few hundred yards off of I-15 in a temperate high desert climate ideal for year-round mining..
- The Telegraph Mine has an extensive mining history. The History of Telegraph Ore Deposit, Development and Ownership provides a detailed account of this history..
- Telegraph Mine ore reserves evidenced from sworn testimony of geologists, geophysicists, mining engineers and metallurgists..